Cranapple-Cinnamon Snack Mix
Protein 2.5 grams, Sodium 96 mg, Potassium 64 mg, Carbs 20 grams, Calories 90,Phosphorus 32 mg, Fat < 1 gram
- 2 cups corn squares cereal
- 2 cups rice squares cereal
- 1 1/2 cups dried apples, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar or sugar substitute (splenda or sweet-one)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Heat oven to 300 degrees
Spray a large jellyroll pan or cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
Mix cereals and dried fruits in a large bowl. Set aside.
Beat egg whites, juice, sugar and cinnamon until foamy. Pour egg mixture over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated.
Spread onto cookie sheet. Bake 40-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes until light brown and crisp.